Looking for temporary fencing in Perth? Buy, don’t hire – here’s why
No matter what industry you’re in, buying temporary construction fencing instead of hiring it is far more cost effective. In fact, we know countless Perth businesses that have realised the huge cost savings of buying temp fencing after just their first or second project – they have made their money back.
Our Perth office & warehouse address:
30 Truganina Road, Malaga, WA 6090
Hours of operation:
Monday: 8am – 4pm
Tuesday: 8am – 4pm
Wednesday: 8am – 4pm
Thursday: 8am – 4pm
Friday: 8am – 4pm
4 more reasons for a Perth business to buy temporary fencing from TTFS
- We manufacture all our temporary fencing and pass the savings onto you, we won’t be beaten on price and offer guaranteed next day delivery or same day pickup;
- Don’t stress if projects run over time, you own the fencing so you’re not clocking up hefty weekly hire charges or extra fees for extending the hire period;
- Having complete control means you can erect or move your temporary fencing whenever you need to without having to rely on a third party. Your team will also get quicker at building the temp fence every time they put it up; and
- No charges if your fencing is damaged or vandalised – hire companies often slug you hundreds of dollars if this happens.
What industries buy temporary fencing in Perth?
We cater for a range of Perth based companies looking for temp fence supplies including:
Fencing hire and reseller companies
We supply Perth temporary fencing hire companies at huge volumes and we pride ourselves on filling orders within 24 hours. Hire companies rely on us when they are short-stocked and they know we can give them an unbeatable price. You can usually pick up your temp fencing the same day you place the order as well.
Building and construction industry
As we mentioned earlier, there’s a huge amount of new building and infrastructure work going on in Perth and broader Western Australia. Whether you’re a residential builder, commercial property developer, or construction manager, you need to keep your worksite safe, and the best way to do this is through temporary fencing.
Events & entertainment industry
WA festival organisers and event planners use temporary fencing for crowd management and venue security. We recognise all events are unique so we conform to your specific temp fence requirements.
Mining and resources industry
Given the harsh conditions some of our Western Australia miners and resource companies work in, the need for heavy-duty temporary fencing is essential. We build our temp fencing to withstand the severe elements and climatic challenges these remote areas are well known for.
The state government commissions a lot of building works in Perth and WA through partnerships with local contractors. We supply a lot of these government partners and conform to A.S. 4687-2007 Temporary Fencing & Hoardings so you can rest assured there are no compromises on the quality and safety of our temporary fencing products.
Fencing products available from TTFS
We design, manufacture and stock everything you need including:
- Temporary pool fencing that meets the legal requirements
- Fencing panels and feet.
- Printed shade cloth & other printed products for your fence
- Pedestrian barricades and crowd control barriers
- Site accessories
We are your temporary fencing experts in Perth
As we design and manufacture our temporary fencing, our prices are the cheapest in the industry, not just in Perth, but Australia-wide. We’ll also deliver your order within 24 hours as well. Give our friendly sales team a call on 1300 119 998 contact us online.